Sunday, July 02, 2006

INSANITY!!!!!

One of these days I will learn how to remember everythign that happens at camp; until then, ya'll will just have to wait for my brain to start working again - which could be a VERY long time. In the mean time, I decided that I should post, and let you all know (in case you care) that I made it back safe and in one peice (with a few things (okay, a LOT of things) VERY VERY VERY far out of line) from two WONDERFUL weeks of camp!!!!

I'm so exhausted, its funny. I know, the phrase is usually I'm so exhausted its not even funny - but I'm way past that, I'm so exhausted that EVERYTHING is funny. Isn't that funny?!?!?!? Just ask Duane and Corinne, they'll tell you what a nut job I am at the moment. Or my mother, she'd tell you too. I do some pretty stupid things when I'm tired.

I'm in Magalia right now, and I"ll be here until the beginning of August, and then it's two weeks of work with Mom and then back to Redding for work and school. I'm SOOOOO excited!!! I get to be a prayer leader this year!!!!! You'll hear lots about that as school gets closer.

Other than that, not much is going on, mostly exhaustion and more exhaustion. k

Okay, leaving now.

Love from:

Cpt. Skippy


P.S. I miss you all terribly and I think that you should leave a comment or email me!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I were your english or composition teacher, I would say you are using the word 'exhausted' too many times. However, since I feel exactly the same way, I won't. Glad you are back within reaching distance. I love you!

Lesa said...

Bet you didn't expect that I would be at camp :) LOL. Wasn't that funny? It was all Kristin's idea, and I loved it. :)

Nicole said...

Well just b/c I luv and miss u bunches I'll leave a comment...But b/c I left u a comment u should leave me one or email me 'cause I miss u and everyone else so much! I posted about camp but there was 2 much for me to go into detail about...so I didn't! :) luv ya bunches, hope to hear from you soon, and I miss u a ton!