Saturday, July 15, 2006

What? You want me to update? Wait, that means that I have to think . . . and form sentences not only in my brain, but on the computer . . . and they have to make sense?????? You might be asking too much, but I'll see what I can do.

First off, typing makes my finger hurt. Know why? Because I cut it, diagonally across the nail all the way through the nail to the skin on whatever day it was that my phone got stolen. Its my index finger, so its pretty important when it comes to typing, and it hurts.

Second, its hot - but I'm much better now that I'm back inside the church building. We (Cathy and I) were out going door to door to register kids for Vacation Bible School. We got like 80% of our area done, and got one child registered and several promising families. But, like I said, I'm back in the church building now and its much better in here.

Thirdly, what else has happened? Well, this week I got my phone stolen and then returned (CREEPY situation) the same day that I cut my finger and that we went out and didn't get ANYTHING. Last night Corinne and I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean II and LOVED it!!! And, it was really great to hang out with Corinnne and go to a movie and just have fun.

Other than that, not much is going on . . . I don't think. I spent the week going out door to door and getting stuff ready here for today (we had three groups of people go out door to door) and sorted through a ZILLION camp pics. Which reminds me, if you have any camp pictures, PLEASE email them too me!!! I would LOVE to have them!!!!! If anyone in your youth group has camp pictures, I would LOVE to have them!!!!

Anyway, I'm hoping to put together something soon that I can upload so you guys can see a lot of the GREAT pictures we got from camp. . . any suggestions???

Okay, I'm leaving now. I hope that everyone is keeping cool but still ON FIRE for Christ!!!

Love you all loads!!!! Skippy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sugar bug. Nashville is beautiful, but I miss you guys. Coming home Wednesday. Having fun with Vic. Glad you got your phone back - we'll discuss the creepy when I get home, kay? Love ya!

Nicole said...

Hey!!! yes we excpect u to update! what's the point of people reading ure blog if you don't update??? lol...anywho I would actually like the blind/faith walk pics, missions group pic, youth camp group pic, and a pic of the band on the rock...so if u have any of those I would love to have them!!! srry about ure finger...sounds like it hurt...miss ya bunches and hope to see and hear from u soon!!!

Nicole said...

yes I know I posted in twice. I didn't mean to...my compy was being slow so I pressed the button twice...anyway it was my dad's birthday and you didn't even call to say happy birthday...shame...:) lol...we still love you though!!!