Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Ya know, in the grand scheme of things, Sunday to Wednesday is not that long. Not that long at all. Anywho, so far this week I have gone door to door twice, spent yesterday putting up signs, took Duane out to lunch today for his birthday,

Happy Birthday Duane!!!!!!!!

and . . . talked to my mom a few times (she's in Nashville. Well, actually at the moment I believe that she's getting on the plane in Atlanta to come home, but that's beside the point.) And I can't think of anything else that I've done. At the moment I'm at the church in Magalia, waiting for Bible Study to start. Better go make sure they didn't start without me!!!


Love you all tons, hope to hear from you!!!


Skippy

1 comment:

Nicole said...

you always hear from me but I never hear from you...so guess what??? I may possibly be in Magalia on the 29th for some concert at the church that Chris invited me to and anyone else from the youth group so I may just show up if I can get a ride...but if not I will most definitely be at his wedding...hehe...i'm making my father bring me 'cause my mom will be gone so...I'll go now...didn't mean to make this so long!!! luv ya!!!