Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Tuesday!!!!!

Missions Camp: YEAH!!! Finally!!! After a year of waiting, we were finally back at Missions Camp!!! And what did we start with? The luggage move. Over, under, over, under, over, under, over, under . . . ALL the way to our cabins, with Tim muted and Lisa blinded and my EXTREMELY heavy bag. It was great. That even we started a skit series for the children’s campers in which I played the tomboy who…yeah, I’ll save that one for later. Anyway.


Youth Camp: Tuesday was my first every counselor meeting, that was interesting. We did the first official Sword Drills, and our first Bible Study. We had Mac and Cheese for lunch, and then headed off to do our afternoon activities. I couldn’t tell you what happened on the field or up at the rock because I was down at the ropes course. Tuesday I belayed my first person ever, not really though cuz I belayed Tim on Monday while Jody was registering people. I can’t really think of anything interesting on Tuesday.

No comments: