Monday, June 19, 2006

Off to explore....

And go crazier than I already am!!!!!

Camp is tomorrow!!!!! And I'm there for 10 WHOLE days!!!!!!! No cell phones, no internet - it's gonna be great!!!!!!!

So I will be out of touch for those 10 days, no blogging and no cell phone reception. If you really need to get a hold of me, call my house.

I really should blog something about Daddy . . . but I just feel peaceful about it and am so glad that he's not in pain and uncomfortable anymore. Maybe when I get back I'll be able to really blog something about it. I'll try, I can guarantee that I will write about it at camp, so maybe I'll blog that when I get back.

Love to all:

Skippy

3 comments:

Lesa said...

Have fun at camp! Learn lots! I really really wish I could be there!! :(

Anonymous said...

I like peaceful. Daddy would want that. Knowing you feel peaceful helps me not worry about you. Go with God and have fun. Love you!

Anonymous said...

miss you so very much. i'll update soon, all is well, mom's doing okay and the girls and i are back to "normal" - sorry, we're ROTHCHILD's - is there a "normal" amongst us????? Hope camp is going (went) well - had lots of fun, kept your peace with daddy being gone in the Lord, so many things to say and can't type cuz of tears. love ya, K