Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Ummm. Peanut Butter!!!!

Since Saturday I:
  • Got to see a really funny really old movie.
  • Got most of my homework from last week done.
  • Went to an RHA meeting.
  • Worked the basketball games on Tuesday (GREAT GAME SIMPSON BOYS!!!)
  • Got LOTS more homework.
  • Worked 3 hours in the library.
  • Gone to a class meeting - FREE PIZZA!!!!!

So that's about it. Nothing exciting going on . . . although I did look at the calendar today and it is exactly, EXACTLY three months until my birthday!!!! There's only 87 days left until school's out - no I did not count, some else did and told me that. And, here's the best part - 15 days until SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm only a little bit excited about that . . . can't you tell?

Nothing else that I can think of is going on . . . my beds a mess and I really need to vacuum, but I've taken too much time from homework to post this, so I guess that'll have to wait!!!

G2G, nose to the grindstone and all that.

Cpt. Skippy


Trivia question anyone? English monarchy - why did the House of Hanover become the House of Windsor?

3 comments:

Nicole said...

well ure trivia question is a little beyond me but i watched a really funny old movie 2. my dad and i watched young frankenstein. great movie! lol! :) ummm...well inless than 3 weeks we r going 2 disneyland and cbu hmecoming and i get 2 see people i have not seen 4 a while. exciting! i'm really bored 'cause no ones online...shelynn was supposed 2 be but she got on 2 early so hopefully she will again before 10. i'm rambling now. i'm really good at it and haven't done it 4 awhile! lol! :) so what r u doing this weekend and next? we miss u! (well at least i do! :) so i'll go now! email me!!!!!
Luvz ya!
Luv in Christ,
Nicole

Anonymous said...

The Hanover name was lost because it's last ruler, Victoria, being a woman could not carry the name. So the monarchy took on her husband's name, Saxe-Coburg-Gotha (12 syllables long if you can pronounce it) and then in WWI the name was changed from Wettin to Windsor to avoid anti-German feelings.

Joc

Anonymous said...

I knew that!!! (NOT) Very good, Joc. Can anyone tell intelligence runs in our family?? R u coming home for break? Really, really miss you (& cooking 4 u).
Luv ya,
K