Monday, February 20, 2006

Geese,

Tell me how sad this is: I have to come home to post this, which I've been meaning to most for a while, what's funny is that it's about school!!!!

Every day at the same time, our SIMPSON Geese (really, they live on campus and we all see them all the time) wander out across the edge of the baseball field and graze. What cracks me up is that it happens every day, and they're SO cute!!!!! So the point is, I've decided to share the Simpson Geese, with all of you!!! Especially those of you who remember that year that the two summer missionaries from Mississippi ran from the geese at Buck's Lake!!!!!















That's the view from outside my window.
















Aren't they cute????



Love from, Skippy

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I hate 2 b mean but geese rn't that exciting! lol! :) and yes I member the 2 peoples from mississippi...that was great! fun times! ok ttyl!

Anonymous said...

canadian geese are my most favorite geese in the world (so far...I haven't seen all the geese in the world yet!). I'm not seriously partial to geese since two of them nearly got me killed (picture a long strip of asphalt, with me abored a 'fraidy cat of a horse, and two geese sounding a charge. Like I said, I almost died). But those were white geese and I loath them now. But that is also besides the point. Love to you skippy!!! CMC Inc.

Lesa said...

gesse or geese? ;)

Nicole said...

hey and weren't those people from Georgia? or am I thinking of different people? and Corinne...I laughed when I read ure comment...u laugh atme so...I need 2 call u...i've been down lately...oh and I have 1 and 1/2 points thank you very much!