Sunday, February 19, 2006

And the title for this post shall be:

Who cares? It’s just a title. Okay, so apparently it’s been a while since I posted. I didn’t believe it, but it’s there in black and white, I haven’t posted since last Saturday, that’s 8 whole days. Sorry!!!

So 1st – I’m HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I get to spend a WHOLE week at HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that the important news is taken care of; what has happened this week? Well, first off it seemed to drag on FOREVER. Monday I had an RHA meeting and nothing else happened. Tuesday (Valentine’s Day) my roommate’s boyfriend took the three of us (my roommates and I) out to eat at Taco Bell, we had our own little candle and he spilt wax everywhere. Wednesday I got two whole free pizzas – YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thursday I watched the Mummy, again. Friday I worked for 4 and a half hours, and then went to Ashland to see Shakespeare’s “A Winter’s Tale” – it was AWESOME!!! And I don’t like Shakespeare!!!! Saturday I came home!!!!!!

See, so even though I didn’t post, you didn’t miss anything!!!!

Trivia update – Jocelyn had the right answer to the Black Hole of Calcutta question. Karen, oh sorry, Anonymous posted her own trivia question: who composed the theme song to the Olympics? Is there a 2nd rendition? So now I get to answer a trivia question!!!! The theme song for the Olympics was composed by none other than Mr. Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Schindler’s List, Jurassic Park, Harry Potter, Saving Private Ryan, Jaws, Pearl Harbor, Home Alone, Superman, JOHN WILLIAMS. Not to mention the 100 (literally) other things he composed. There is however no 2nd rendition.


And now it’s my turn: "Citius! Altius! Fortius!" What does it mean and where is it from?


And with that, bye all, I hope you have a WONDERFUL week!!!!!


Skippy

2 comments:

Nicole said...

ok so glad ure home. I leave 2morrow at 6 and won't b back 'till late sun. but as I told duane there is this really cool thing called email and I sent u one a while ago and I haven't heard back from u so...anywho I really hope 2 see u soon and if ure free the 27th u should come then or whatever...wait we have skool...hmmm...well u could come at 3 or so? ok well or we can see u when we're in redding which we r constantly always and I totally did not mean 2 make this so long but I got started and couldn't stop.ok say hi 2 ure family 4 me and tell them I miss them all! luv ya!

Lesa said...

So, what are the rules for this trivia thing? Are we supposed to utilize our own knowledge, or are we allowed to utilize the wonderful tool of Google? :) The words are the Olympic motto, and Anna was right about the meaning. :)