Saturday, January 28, 2006

Homework, work work.

That's what my weekend looks like. Who needs sleep?

This week things have gone good, I guess. Nothing terrible happened . . . I got lots of homework, but what's new about that? Next week looks pretty bad though. I have at least one if not two quizzes on Monday; a quiz and a test on Tuesday; a quiz on Wednesday; and a quiz and a test on Friday. Not to mention that I'm working my usual 6 hours in the library and (between now and Saturday night of next week) will be working more than twenty hours for athletics. Fun fun!!

Dad's . . . better. Still in need of prayer, and lots of it, but better.

We had Chapel by majors on Friday, and that was really cool. I kinda wanted to go to the music chapel, but then Pinkston had us sing some of the songs in class right before it, and they weren't really my style, and I decided that a good 'sermon' about being a youth pastor would be MUCH better.

I can't really think of anything else that's going on . . . so I guess I'll sign off.


Love you all,
Captain Skippy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A good sermon? A cool sermon? A cold sermon? A gold sermon? A sermon on the mount? What kind of sermon?

Love
Joc & K