Friday, February 10, 2006

Praise God!!!!

Why you ask? For several reasons: because of who He is, because of what He's done, because of what He's going to do, and because IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!

No one has answered my trivia question yet, so I'll give it until Monday, and then I'm telling you all the answer. I'll even give you a hint: Calcutta is in India. And if Karen can google the Lancasters and the Yorks, you should be able to google Calcutta.

As all of you should know, next week is Valentine's Day; so this week has been spent making Valentine's for every girl I know and a cute little holder thingy to put on my wall. The best part is that on Valentine's Day, I will be going out to dinner with Jen (my roommate) and Melissa and Brandon (our third roommate and her boyfriend)!!!!! Because Brandon decided that he was going to take us all out to Taco Bell. I'm SOOO excited!!! It's going to be SO much fun!!!

I have a complaint to make: today I went to check my mail, and once again, my cute little mailbox was empty. I have been at school since the end of August, and I could probably count on my fingers how many pieces of personal mail I have gotten. So whether it's a postcard from some cool place you've never been, a good book you think I'll have time to read, or a box of crackers, I would like some mail. No pressure.

This weekend is going to be crazy: tonight I have to go shopping with RHA (Residence Hall Association - we do stuff for the whole dorm) and then go to a 2nd Floor Valentine's Day party; tomorrow I have homework - lots of it - hopefully sleep, and the RHA is putting on Cafe Irwin (All dorm event, lots of food, a bunch of college girls, you do the math.)

Next week doesn't look too bad - I only have a test and a quiz and another quiz and another quiz and maybe another test. But no classes on Friday because it's SPRING BREAK!!!!!! And then Friday night I'm going to Ashland to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival again, and then on Saturday I'm going HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Only 8 more days!!! Okay, I'm going now, got to get ready to go shopping. I wish you all the best of weekends, don't have too much fun without me!!!!

Oh, and please keep praying.

Love from Cpt. Skippy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I answered the Trivia!

Joc

Anonymous said...

4 Joc: show us cuz i just printed up an entire sheet on it.