Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Okay, so.....

It's been exactly a week since I have posted......what's new? Well, the week after Christmas I slept and cleaned and moved stuff and read. Saturday Night I had a WILD New Year's Eve playing Aggravation and Dominoes with my three nieces (ages 14, 10, 7), my mom and my sister. Sunday I went to church and to Casa Lupe for lunch (GOOD food, totally over stuffed myself). Monday I took my mom to Chico for the morning and in the afternoon I caught up with a good friend. Tuesday, today I got my hair trimmed and took my nieces to see Chronicles of Narnia and do a little bit of shopping. Tomorrow should be interesting, I'm leaving the house at 7:45 to go to Chico for an appt, and then I'm going to Redding to work for 10 hours (hopefully) and then arrive home around midnight. Should be fun!

Besides that, Dad's doing okay, still physically weak but better I think, and hope.

I'm listening to CNN, they've been talking about those 13 minors in...Colorado I think. 12 survived and CNN is saying that while the 12 have been gotten out and taken to the hospital, they will be coming back to the church where all the families members are waiting, which I think is cool.

Other than that.....I can't think of anything to say. (Don't fall of your chairs people, it does happen every now and then.)

Wishing you a Happy New Year!!!

Natasha

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hey correction: There was false info given. Only one survived. I think we found out this morning or something. I don't know. But only one survived.
Also cool about your dad!
Talk to u later!
Nicole