Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Essuenes

No, that title is not a curse word in another language; SERIOUS brownie points to anyone who can tell me what that word means!!!

On to news: classes are good, I have lots more reading this semester than I did last semester, but that's okay!!! Other than that: I work, I eat (every now and then), I sleep (even less) . . . that's totally not true. The eating thing is, but I've actually been sleeping a lot lately . . . . Although it hasn't been very restful sleep . . . hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Mom and Dad are looking to be home around the end of the week - PLEASE keep praying.

Going now, lots to do and I'm not in a very cheerful mood.

Captain Skippy

(THANK YOU DUANE!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about Essuenes, but Essene means a member of an ascetic Jewish sect that existed in ancient Palestine from the second century B.C. to the second century A.D. Is that what you're talking about?

Anonymous said...

oh, just a note to everyone, duane's updated his blog, so go there