Monday, January 23, 2006

My Class Got Cancelled!!!!!

My Class Got Cancelled!!!!! That’s not why I’m posting now, I don’t have a class now anyway. But it was really nice!!!

Essuenes = isolationists. The people who wanted to go out into the desert so they could live as God wants them to instead of as the Romans want them to; oh and while we’re there we’ll copy the Torah. - According to my Faith and Culture professor. If that’s not right don’t shoot me shoot him, I just listen in class. CMC Inc – I think we are talking about the same thing. Thanks!!

Okay Duane – explain this to me: I listen in class, try to share some knowledge (and have a fun and interesting post title) and I get demoted. I don’t understand. Is it just because you don’t know what it means? Have a punked you AGAIN? (Just imagine me running away from you now and hiding behind Corinne out of fear for my life. J)

Family news: Mom and Dad got home yesterday around 3:30, and even though Dad came in and went to sleep for a couple of hours (the trip exhausted him) the WHOLE atmosphere in the house changed. I felt like I was home again. He’s much better, not so much confused as just tired and worn out (and out of the habit of having the girls and Karen and Jocelyn and I in the house).

They took out the upper lobe of his left lung, there were ten lymphnodes in it and two of them were cancerous. So the next step is chemo and radiation, but first he goes back to San Francisco in two weeks to have a check up deal thingy with the surgeon and his regular heart doctor – Dr. Ernie.

Other than that not much is going on, classes and homework and the occasional nap. I really appreciate the prayers – but I am still asking for more.

Going to go do homework now . . . actually I’m going to reply to a two page email that my niece sent me, and then do homework.

Later!!!

Natasha

4 comments:

Nicole said...

yay for u. I was in skool all day. oh and I don't know why i'm commenting since u laughed at me but...good news about ure dad and we r still praying. grandma and grandpa were going to get down there but i'm not sure now. pray for both of them especially grandpa 'cause he hurt his leg while working on the house and isn't resting. he's out there right now so...but nathan (tim's bro) is out helping so I dunno...
ttyl!
Nicole

Anonymous said...

yes!!! I LIVE for brownie points!!! And just for the record, you might want to hide behind someone else, I don't have that good of a defence against him, and he has no problem tickling me into submission. So you might want to choose a better body guard!!!;)

Anonymous said...

oh, sorry, that was me. CMC Inc.

Anonymous said...

Ummm honey? That would be lymphnodes, not lymphoids. He He. Those are those outerspace rocks or something.

Joc