Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Updates.

I'm back at school, got here Sunday around 4. Unpacking was a colossal job and took FOREVER. Monday I worked and slept and today we started classes.

I FINALLY have a Bible Class (Biblical Backgrounds) and I can't wait to get deeper into this class. Philosophy is...questionable right now. And Faith and Culture looks like it's going to be a blast!!! And the three classes that I have tomorrow are continuations of last semester, so I'm good to go there!!!

Now, about Dad. The confusion was caused by medicines he was taking: between what they gave him for the shingles and how much he had messed up his regular meds, he was TOTALLY out in left field. Now the doctors (in San Fran) have gotten that worked out so he's doing much better. He's sleeping better and more often and eating better as well (he went through a couple of days when he just wouldn't eat and we had to force him to drink water). At this point they are planning to do surgery (to remove the lung cancer) on Thursday, that means that he'll be there until Tuesday or Wednesday of next week and then he should be able to come home.

I'm going to ask for your prayers again, for me and Mom and my sisters as well as Dad. I really appreciate it, and I would still love to hear from you!!!!

Thanks!
Natasha

No comments: