Sunday, August 27, 2006

So, I week and a day . . . I'm on a roll!!!!!

Actually things have been crazy this week . . . wait a minute, that's nothing unusual. I moved to school this week, but I'm home for the weekend: RALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I go back to school tonight, but I'll be home next weekend for the baby's 1st birthday party, and then I go back to school and start classes.

Anyway, I won't be able to post much for about a week and a half because I don't have my computer so I can't post from my room and that's really the only time I have to post. I did get all the way moved in to my room. I know who my suitemates are, and I can't wait til they get here!!!! (there, whatever) But it turns out that I won't have a roommate, which is pretty awesome. It means that I have more space and I have alone time. And it also means that when I have prayer meetings I won't have to talk to anyone about making sure its okay that the group of girls is in my room.

Nothing else is really going on . . . that I can think of. Lemme know what's goin on with y'all - I feel very far out of the loop/

Love to all my Magalians!!!!

Major Skippy

2 comments:

Nicole said...

your right...u r on a roll...it's Sept. 9th and u still haven't posted...j/k. I finally posted and i have some Josh fest pics up. so I will see u at the rally? which reminds me I need to talk 2 u about somethin'...

Heather said...

hey! just checking to see how school is going. so how is it? what are you up to? i wanna see your scarf!