Saturday, August 12, 2006

Well . . . my wonderful lovely absolutely awesome southern girls and guy are gone. :) I took them out to LP's house last night, and we shed lots of tears, and then I found out I had locked my keys in the truck. I'm so brilliant, I know it, you don't have to say it. So my sister came and bailed me out and then I came home and stayed up too late knitting and working on my computer. This past week has been interesting. Monday I did lockers, and since then I've done locker combos and entering them into the computer, and between the girls and I we finished two hundred packets and sorted all of the stuff that needs to be filed. Yesterday Karen and I cleaned the house like CRAZY before the summer missionaries came over (Erica is allergic to cats). It was really fun to get to spend all that time with my nieces and my sister while we were actually getting something done!!! I can't wait to get to church tomorrow and see all the kids and Grandpa Emmons!!!!! I smile just thinking about it!!!
Also, I have an announcement to make: as of Tuesday evening - thanks to the Duane-n-ator, I am officially-
MAJOR Skippy.
Yes, that means that I got a promotion!!!!! And it makes me very happy!!!! And I have every intention of living up to that promotion!!!!!
So, on that note, I'll sign off:
Yours forever,
Major Skippy

2 comments:

Jodi said...

TASHA!!!! I miss you like crazy and I love you!!! You mean so much to me! You're awesome!

Anonymous said...

Had soooo much fun meeting your friends and I admire all of you for the work that you do in spreading the word of Christ!!!!!! Congrats, Keith is only a LC - you are a MAJOR -how did that happen?!?!?!?!?! Love ya,K