Monday, August 07, 2006

So I'm home now. I'm still sad that I had to leave Magalia. I should have posted before I left, and the day that I had to leave, but I didn't have time. So here's some back tracking.

Last week we had two VBS's. We had around 100 people every day at Magalia, we had three kids make professions of faith and we had lots of fun singing the songs!!!! Saturday I was up at the crack of dawn to go down to Yuba City to help set up the tent for the Migrant VBS that is taking place this week. We got back around 11, and I crashed out for a couple of hours. Sunday was a long, LONG day, and it was a sad day. The evening service went well, I think. I miss everyone so much already its not even cool.

Today I spent the day at work with Mom doing lockers - yeah! not really, but I got them all on!!! - and then I sorted the filing. There was a whole mail tub of it that hadn't been filed since spring of 2005.

This week I'm working with Mom and spending time with my wonderful missionary friends before they leave. :(

Here's some pictures!!! The first two are of the putting up of the tent.
It went from this:


To this:


And ended like this:


And this is me and my WONDERFUL missionary friends:


So I'm going now, what with pictures and all this post is long enough.

Love to all - Skippy

3 comments:

Nicole said...

awwww...i'm going to miss them soooo much!!!

Heather said...

i love the picture of all of you!

Jodi said...

Tasha!!!! Sad...I'm going to miss you so bad! You are the best! Oh and here is the blog for you...