Saturday, August 19, 2006

Okay - so it's been a whole week. Sorry - I've been a little busy. Nothing really is new, worked all week and did a destructive recovery on my dear Jimmy - I've finally gotten everything downloaded again and all is well!!!! The problem is that now all the hardware still needs to be fixed but its taking forever!!!

Congrats to Chris and Mandy on their beautiful wedding today and good luck for your future!!!!

It was REALLY great to get to see everyone (Doug, Duane, Corinne, Lesa, Cathy, Heatherly and Sam, Rebecca, Debra etc etc) and great to hang out with Lesa!!!!

Tonight I'm in Corning (go figure) with my sister and her roommates, I'm going home tomorrow for Church. Monday I've got stuff to do in Chico and I have to say goodbye to one of my best friends. Tuesday is goodbye to two of my other best friends. Wednesday is load up day and moving day and saying goodbye to my other best friend and my mom! :( That's the plan for next week - and after that its all work and school.

Going now, stuff to do - people to email, organizational needs to be met!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does all of that mean u won't say good bye to the girls, Harold and I????? It will be SOOOOOO strange not having you home and I want you to know that we will all miss you VERY, VERY, VERY, ETC. MUCH!!!!! I've enjoyed you being home this summer (on & off)-(not enjoying, the fact you were only here periodically) BIG SMILEY FACE!!!!
I love you and loved meeting your friends,
K

Heather said...

http://www.theredsweater.com/knitting-tips/

and
www.knittinghelp.com to help you end or cast off/bind off. it has videos. by the time i got to sit down, you had left. ;-(

Nicole said...

it's been awhile since i've commented...i'm so bummed I had to miss the wedding! gah...but I will see you Sat. and my mom is bringing us so...when did u start knitting???