Friday, April 28, 2006

Updates of the general kind, again.....

So . . . I love that in my last post, I said midterm, instead of final.

All done with finals, think I passed all of them, we shall see we shall see. I'm home now, my wonderful mommy came up and got me yesterday. It took us FOREVER to get all of my stuff in the truck - I have a lot of stuff.

Now, its just a matter of unpacking, and moving stuff around. I have to clean out the back room, get all the yardsale stuff ready, and deal with the living room.

Continued prayers are appreciated for my family; and I would still love to hear from you all about prayer requests.

Trivia!!!!! Actually, the wall is called the soregh. That was for my Biblical Backgrounds class!!!!

New trivia: in Biblical times, when were most war campaigns started?

I can't think of anything else to say . . . so I'll leave it off at that.

Have a good weekend - love you all!!!!

Skippy

2 comments:

Nicole said...

we would hope u passed them...lol! and i'm almost done...sorta...not really...June 7...oh and next thur-fri we will b in Disneyland...again...i'll email u about choir audition...

Anonymous said...

SPRING. They went to war in spring! YEAH BB!

--Becca

PS Happy birthday Jo