Friday, April 07, 2006

Hey all . . .

First off: Dad updates.

Dad started chemo on Monday March 20th. Two Mondays with treatment, one off to recuperate – repeated four times. He came through the first Monday okay, the second his white cell count was so low that they only gave him half a dose. Friday we found out he has pneumonia; he spent Friday – Tuesday at Enloe. They did a spinal tap so we know now for sure that the cancer hasn't traveled to his brain. They've decided to stop the chemo because the possible benefits don't outweigh the risks. He's still as confused as ever.
So please pray for my family, I appreciate it. Thanks!!!

Okay - also. Another week of homework and work. Becc was in an opera - that was AWESOME. And we had 'shopping cart' races at school - it was like Nascar Simpson Style.

The answer to the last trivia question - somewhere just under 250. For one test.

Let's take a look ahead - this weekend, homework and begin studying for finals. Next week - homework and work and classes and HOME ON THURSDAY!!!!! And then back to school Monday evening, classes Tuesday - Friday. CRAZY study weekend, then I have:

Music Theory II 8 am on Monday
World Civ II 10:30 am on Monday
Biblical Backgrounds 8 am on Tuesday
Faith and Culture 1 pm on Tuesday
Music Theory Lab II 1 pm on Wednesday
Music in History and Context 1 pm on Thursday


And then I crash. On second thought - I'll probably crash before then.

Anyway, so that's the plan.

I love you all and I miss you all and I hope that you have a GREAT weekend!!!!!

Skippy

Oh yeah - Trivia!!!!! WWII - what was the operation name of the German attempt to invade England? This took place from July of 1941 until June of 1940.

2 comments:

Lesa said...

Blitzkrieg? The lightning campaign...I'm pretty sure that's what it's called (source: knowledge from my history minor with assistance from Google) :)

Nicole said...

no ure coming 2 see me sunday! yay! I can't wait!