Sunday, April 16, 2006

Did you see the sun rise this morning?

Me neither. But not because I wasn't up, because the clouds and the raining yucky were covering it up and we had to have the Sunrise service inside. Sad day, let me tell you.

Anyway. So Friday I . . . renewed my license, and that's pretty much it. Oh, and I went to my best friend's birthday dinner (I'm not going to tell you that I was late, really late). Saturday I . . . gotta think for a minute. Saturday I pretty much just watched TV. Today, Sunrise (inside :( ), breakfast, Sunday School, Church, lunch, Easter Egg Hunt (my nieces are SOOO cute!!!). Then we watched Chronicles of Narnia (mom hadn't seen it yet) and then Joce helped me download ringtones. And then I went to the storage pod and moved some stuff around and got some stuff out. Now we're watching a movie. Good times!!!!

I need something really cool to post about - not like something that happened or is going to happen. Something . . . something that I thought of, or saw or interpreted or something. But if I waited for something smart and impressive to post about, I'd never post!!!!

Trivia answer: V-J Day stands for "Victory in Japan" day, it was August 14, 1945; and surrender was signed on the USS Missouri (GOOD JOB ANNA!!!) on September 2, 1945.

New trivia . . . Who were the original 5 permanent members of the United Nations Security Council? (Hint: they are the same as the permanent members today.)

Leaving now, love you all!!!! Skippy

P.S. Four days of classes left!!!! And then finals . . . .

2 comments:

Nicole said...

the service was outside? wow that is a sad day...this was our 2nd easter in row we haven't been in Gridley...but truthfully I don't feel 2 bad!

Lesa said...

USA, Russia, Britain, France and China. No, I didn't need Google for that one :)