Sunday, May 07, 2006

I need a cool title . . .

Any suggestions???

So I think I passed all my finals . . . but I can't tell you for sure, because one of my professors won't post the grade!!!!!! It's making me crazy!!!!!!! (No comments on my insanity please.)

I've been home for a week and three days now, it seems a lot longer than that. Nothing new, still have lots of stuff to do, and lots of the stuff that needs to be done is all the stuff that I don't want to do. I would appreciate the continued prayers for my family, they are needed, a lot. I'm getting REALLY excited about camp!!!!!!!!!!!! My niece is coming this year, and so she's asking questions and I'm just loving it!!!!!!!!

I'm also learning the VBS songs, and that's always fun!!!!!!! No really, it is. The songs are really quite good this year, and I have to cut one, and it's hard to do. The motions are good and the lyrics are good and I'm just having fun!!!!

Trivia: yes Rebecca!!!! Most war campaigns were started in the Springtime.

New question: what's the difference between a pot and a pan?
I asked the question a couple of times to people in my family and got a couple of different answers, but I'm interested in what ya'll have to say.

I'd love to hear from everyone about what's going on in their lives!!!!!!

Love to all,

Skippy

2 comments:

Nicole said...

no way! Neika's coming!?!? is she comin' 2 missions camp 2? i'm way excited...and skool's almost over...we have about 3 weeks of actual skool...about the pots and pans...aren't pots normally deeper and pans like shallow? idk...weird question 2 ask...congrats on ure finals! i still have 2 make up cst...we went 2 disneyland.

Heather said...

praying for you.