Friday, April 14, 2006

From the home front . . .

"Life's a dance you learn as you go, sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow. Don't worry 'bout what you don't know, life's a dance you learn as you go."

Now that I've gotten that out of my system. I'm HOME!!!!!!! For four days!!!!!! I did indeed make it home for dinner on Thursday night, and it was wonderful!!!!!

Tuesday I went to a traditional Jewish Passover meal, talk about a new experience. It was so amazing to get to do that, I have a new respect not only for God our Father but for His people. Wednesday was lots of working, and Thursday was classes and cleaning and driving HOME!!!!

Today I get to go renew my license, whoo-oo. And oh, before I forget: Happy Birthday Becc!!!!

In answer to the second trivia question: four. Count them four. In a 12 day period. Its insane.

In answer to the first trivia question: I'm impressed!!!!! Who is responsible for that Anonymous comment? Cuz that's awesome, I'll I was looking for was Commander of the Central Pacific fleet in WWII.

Ummm. New Trivia . . . (think WWII, that's what we're learning about in World Civ, so that's what you get) what day is V-J day and where was the Japanese surrender signed?

Love to all, have a good weekend.

Skippy

No comments: