Thursday, April 20, 2006

Blogs...

Hahahahah!!!! (Triumphant laugh!!!) I have successfully gotten my family on blogger!!! I am a genius!!!!!

No not really, I just lucked out. Ya wanna see something weird? Google yourself and see what comes up, you might be surprised!!

Ummm, homework, classes, work. Nothing new nor interesting. One midterm down, four to go. We shall see, we shall see.

Good job Lesa!!!!!!!!!! You are AMAZING!!!!!

New trivia: What is the name of the low wall that separated the Jew from the Gentiles at the 'Second Temple' in Jerusalem???

Love you all!!!!!
Skippy

2 comments:

Lesa said...

Hmmm...tough question this week! My guess is the Wailing Wall/Western Wall...but I have no idea. :)

Lesa said...

Okay, according to Google, maybe it's actually the boundary wall, or the Haram wall. I found so many references to this wall without an actual name! :)