Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thursday

Some people have really bad Mondays, some people have really bad Wednesdays. As I have already stated, I have really bad Tuesdays (Neika, this Tuesday was even worse, for both of us!!) and I really like Fridays because I only have two classes.

Today however, was GREAT. I got up and went to both of my classes (my normal third class was canceled!) I think I did okay on the test I took in Music in History and Context and I actually ENJOYED that class today!!! You have to understand, I usually HATE that class, but today was really, REALLY good!!!! After classes was lunch and then I went to work, and then shopping (always fun!) and then dinner and then homework (exciting, I know) and then more work and now I'm staying up past my bedtime to update you and to try and wind down to bed.

The point of this whole post, is just that today was great - but as I sit here trying to explain it, I just can't. I don't know how to tell you, nothing in particular happened . . . I didn't see anyone that I don't usually see, or get something I've been waiting for. But I was smiling pretty much the WHOLE day!!! Maybe it was because I was back in the real world (Well, okay, the real Simpson Bubble) after two days of almost complete isolation, but I just loved today!!!

Due to the fact that I only posted yesterday, I won't comment on the trivia question. But I must ask, who is 'me'? You can't expect me to know who you are because there's at least one person in every sphere of my live (home, school, random people, MPM) that would just say 'me', and since it could be any of you and I can't hear your voice, that's not fair!

Love you all,

Skippy

P.S. WEAR GREEN TOMORROW!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me is the only person in your world who routinely ends each and every conversation or e-mail with you by saying or typing, "love you" or "love, me".