Wednesday, March 15, 2006

This week . . .

Hey all,

Sorry it's been a few, this week as been . . . interesting.

So I posted on Sunday; Monday was okay, kinda long because we didn't have classes. Tuesday I got sick (flu), and today I didn't go to classes, but I started feeling better around 3pm. Instead I watched The Mummy and The Mummy Returns (complete with special features and commentaries) and Into the Woods. And now I'm going to bed so that I can hopefully get up and go to classes tomorrow.

So pretty much nothing has happened, but I just thought that to avoid the screaming emails and comments about posting, that I would post.

Trivia - who was Florence Nightengale and what did she bring to what war and every war after it?

Love you all!!! (P.S. Jesus loves you too!!!!!)

Cpt. Skippy

Extra credit: the war that Florence Nightengale was a part of, what was something that happened for the first time during that war?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Florence Nightingale was a nurse - one of the first (if not the first) allowed at front line hospitals. Other than that fact - what else did she bring to the table? Love, me.