Sunday, March 26, 2006

The slotted spoon doesn't catch much soup...

Don't ask, you probably won't get it.

So, I posted on Monday...Tuesday - Friday was classes (big surprise) and homework (another big surprise) and work (wow, three for three!!!) and Tuesday night I did something but I don't remember what it was . . .

Thursday after Biblical Backgrounds I went with my roommate and took Rebecca to the airport to meet her dad, and then I got back and went to more classes. Thursday night we had a prospective student stay in our room, so that was really fun.

Friday seemed to drag on forever because I was getting to go home!!!! So Mom and Shelle got there around 5:15 (I think) and then we headed home. Saturday I got up and went to breakfast with Shelle, and then we sat and talked for three and a half hours. Then there was some studying, a nap, a freak out session, some food, and then lots of Skip Bo with my sisters - good times.

And now, on this BEAUTIFUL Sunday morning, I'm up waiting to get into the shower. And then I'll go to church, and then I have to come back to the house and try to get some stuff out of the storage shed to take back to school with me. And then this evening Neika is getting baptized!!!!

And then I'm going back to school to more classes, more homework, and more work.

Trivia time: the Suez Canal was basically a big ditch that reached 150 miles connecting the Red Sea and the Mediterranean Sea. This allowed sailors to get from one Sea to the other without having to go around the whole of Africa. It was dreamt up and built by a guy named Ferdinand Lesseps, and was completed in 1869.

New Trivia: What was the first battle where poison gas was introduced by the German forces?


Love you all, have a good week, please keep praying.

Cpt. Skippy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Sloted spoon CAN catch the potatoe! hehehehe I got it!

Becca

PS can you email me the WC notes from Friday?

Anonymous said...

what's a slotted spoon, and quit playing catch with your food. World War I was the first use of gas, wasn't it? The allied forces were woefully unprepared and many men died from the 'mustard gas'. Loved having you home for the weekend - love you more than . . . . .

Nicole said...

Ya I don't get the title...whatever. so I just got back from ATF and it was amazing! I'll have 2 tell u more l8er...some weekend u need 2 come see us!

Jocelyn said...

I'M ALL BLOGGY!! LOOK I'M RIGHT HERE!
http://jocelynrothchild.blogspot.com/ HE HE HE HE HE.