Thursday, September 01, 2005

Room MATES!!!!

You'd think with a title like that that I would be using this to whine and cry and moan about my roommates. But I don't have any yet. That's the point, actually. They will be here tomorrow. And I'm nervous. These are the three girls that I will be spending a good chunk of the next 8 months with, I'm really nervous. I won't even me here when they get here!!!! I'll be at the tournament. Isn't that exciting? Anywho, just like that last night in my bed at home, tonight is the last night that I have the room all to myself. Which I think is a good thing, I was starting to get lonely. And I was starting to feel too possessive over 'my room', it's not 'my' room, it's our room. The 'our' just isn't here yet. But, they'll be here tomorrow for better or for worse.

It could be that in the very near future I will be posting about my roommates, the question is, Good Post or Bad Post? That is the question. Or is it? (PBJ)

Love in Christ

Natasha

No comments: