Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Classes.....

So I just had my first college class!!!! Music Theory Lab I. And, I must say, I liked it. Dr. Foster is an understanding guy, and he's going over the basics first!! So hopefully I should be able to get back into the groove before we start hardcore stuff. There's also some people in the class that aren't musicy people, so I actually know more than they do, (which sounds horrible I know, but I was really worried about being really stupid, and here I am supposed to be a music minor!).

So far life at Simpson is AWESOME. Yes, I'm sleep deprived, but what's new there? My roommates are awesome, and I'm meeting new people and learning new things.

I hope life's going great for all of you, lemme know what's going on!!!!

Tash

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hey Tasha, welcome to the world of college. It is grreeat... or laaame. whichever you prefer. Get used to the no sleep thing, it's greeeaat. You will average about 6 hours a night... unless you have a job, then it's about 3-4 if you're lucky. But it's all good in the end. At least you don't have to go to Butt... ahem Butte College like me.

-L8RS