Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Baby!! Mail, Comments

Baby!!!!!
Meet my GREAT niece!!!! Really, I promise, my niece's daughter!!! Madyson Grace, born on Friday the 2nd, with her GREAT grandpa, Garry (that's my dad!). Isn't she adorable!!!!!

Mail: For all those of you who got an email about my address, I'm stupid, it should look like this.

Natasha Rothchild
c/o Simpson University
2211 College View Dr.
CPO Box # 506
Redding, CA 96003


Comments: To the person who left that anonymous comment about how cool my site was, thank you. I'm not trying to be rude, but your site needs help if my Simpson University Internet blocked it for content. Check out the 10 Commandments, Exodus 20, and if you wanna meet this really cool guy I know named Jesus, lemme know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tasha no comment about the stupid thing! :)
Nicole

Anonymous said...

I love her she is so cute!!