Tuesday, August 02, 2005

This Summer I......

  • Graduated on June 10th
  • Did VBS at Gridley 13 - 18
  • Missions camp started on the 21st
  • Youth camp started on the 27th
  • Came home on the 1st of July.
  • Spent two weeks with my niece Tate
  • Did VBS in Glendora 24 - 30
  • Went back to work with Mom 8/1

I get to go back to Glendora on the 12th to perform SHINE! with all my AWESOME Mission Possible Ministries team. And we are hopefully performing it on the 21st at Red Bluff.....the rally's on Saturday night, we get an all night worship service, and then do SHINE! for Antelope Home Fellowship. And then......

I start two hardcore weeks of Volleyball Tryouts and Simpson. Orientation weekend is the 2nd - 5th. Classes start on the 6th. It's going to me a crazy week, but I'm looking forward to it.

It's one of those completely exciting and totally bummer things all at the same time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey tasha, got ur blog off lesas. cant wait 2 see u next thursday!!!! anyway, u said we r doing the shine on the 21st? does that mean that on the 20th we r having the rally?

Anonymous said...

Tasha the rally is on the 20th stupid! I still luv u!
Nicole