Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Hey all!

Just a note...

I'm packing, almost all the way packed. And I'm getting excited (Although still bummed - PBJ) about moving in. I think that I actually get to move into my dorm room on Sunday, instead of just a dorm room. It means that I will be totally settled in and at home when everyone else gets there on labor day weekend!

I'll definitely be at the rally on the 27th, and I'm good to go for Sunday morning. I will be doing a car wash on the 27th as a fundraiser though, so if you live anywhere near Redding, bring your car, and your parents car to my car wash. I'll let you know when I know where it is!

I think that's all. I'm not sure. I may come back on in 10 minutes and post something new, ya never know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please tell where it is. u can email me or call me.
nicole