Sunday, August 28, 2005

My ROOM!!!!!


So, this is my room. My bed, my mommy made me that afghan! My fridge, yes Jocelyn I finally moved the dresser out of the closet. My hutch thingy, filled to the brim with stuff. And wall stuff (pictures, who's surprised?). And can you see all those cords? ANNOYING!!!!

That's the closet, you can see a little bit of the fridge if it helps you picture it. And then there's wall that you can't see in the first pic, I like that poster. Its the 'And He Shall Be Called...Jesus Christ' poster.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks pretty cool ya you gotta do something about those cords!! Brady

Anonymous said...

i likey! :)Nicole

Lesa said...

Do you have your own room? Or do you have a roommate?

Chris said...

So... where do you keep the disco ball? Doesn't evryone have a disco ball?

Anonymous said...

Don't you have those cord wrap thingies? Joc

Anonymous said...

Your room looks totally cool, I'll have to come up and visity some time. Oh, and did you steal that calender from BHS? -Kat

Anonymous said...

I really like your blogspot. Yes, the last one was really long, and your secretary-mommy noticed that you spelled niece both right and wrong (neice). But hey, who cares? I love you!
BHS is boring and lonely without you - will I adjust?

I am no longer the AAD, so have (gently) refused to do any part of the job - I am not scheduling, officialing, scorekeeping, rostering, etc.

Except last night, first VB game at home - 5:15 pm, and Becca is running around trying to get some help to find the clock/scoreboard controller, the officials stand, the correct net, the official table. All things that the head coach and/or AD should have taken care of for her.

I helped, along with Roscoe and Brigit, and we got it taken care of but you can bet I was not a happy camper! I unloaded on my boss. OK, enough about that. This should have been an e-mail, not a comment. Love Mom.