Saturday, August 20, 2005

Last night home.....

It's a strange, odd, yet exciting feeling to be sitting here knowing that this is the last night that I will spend in my bed, as my bed. Tomorrow I'm off to Simpson. Yes, I'll come home every now and then. And yes, I'm sure that I'll sleep in the bed that's in my former room; but that's just it, my former room. Everyone says that as soon as you graduate, that very graduation night, you are now a freshmen in college. Some say that after you're registered, and have your classes, your officially a freshmen. Others say you have to make it through orientation weekend. It doesn't really matter. The point is, after tomorrow, there's no turning back.

It's a little disconcerting. Odd. Strange. Cool. Exciting. And tiring.

Yep. That's all that my brain will do right now. Lata!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tasha,
weirdness! u seriously need to come see us when ur not so busy!
Love yas!

Love,
Nicole