Tuesday, August 02, 2005

......

Seeing as how I just started this thing today, there's really not much in it, so I feel like I need to post something because it's all bare and stuff.

I'm sitting here on my computer in my room. (Interesting I know.) Listening to Chris Burgan's CD called Love, Hope, Faith. It's a GREAT CD, and I got to hear some of it live!!!

There's so much that I need to do today, but last night I decided I was going to start a blog, and that's almost all I've done today. I got up and mowed the lawn, and moved stuff in the carport. But that's about it. Except that I took Dad to Chico. So I really should get some of the stuff on my list done. I just don't wanna.

Okay. I'm going to go to work. I'll just leave you with this:
"In the beginning there was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God." John 1:1
So, get in the Word.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The mean secretary lady said you spelled something wrong.