Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I'm ONLINE!!!!!!!!

Written Wednesday Aug 24, 2005

Ok, so! My internet is up in my room. So you can email me or whatever. I'll be on instant messenger every now and then! Please pray for me for practice and stuff. Also, my niece is having a baby anytime in the next two weeks, so pray for her too!!! Thanks!!!

Tasha (A.K.A. PBJ, Skippy, Natasha Jo...)

Written Tuesday Aug 23, 2005

Hey ya’ll!!!! Well, lets see…what to say…. First off, I have shin splints!! And they hurt really bad! I’m icing them before and after practices, and our Assistant Coach (Who is a physical therapist) wraps my feet before each practice. I also have blisters and permanent tape lines on my feet. However, I remember now why I say that I love volleyball. It’s because I do! Honestly! I’ve forgotten how much I love running around, serving, diving, passing. I missed being on a team, I’m just SO happy that I’m back in that atmosphere. And the fact that Simpson is a Christian college just makes it even better!!!! Although (of course) there are some girls who insist on joining the rest of the world, I know that at most of them walk with the Jesus that I know. Just for information’s sake, I can’t text until like Thursday or Friday, and I can’t usually get calls in my room. Sometimes it’ll work, and sometimes I can call out. But sometimes it doesn’t. And sometimes I’ll be sitting here and then all of a sudden my phone will ring! With a voice mail. It just doesn’t make any sense. BUT, if you call me and can’t hear me, be patient, I’m running outside so you’ll be able to hear me in a minute! I can’t really think of anything else, I’m going to post pics of my room soon. It’s all done! I’m totally moved in! Stuffs up and organized and everything! Anywho. I’m gonna go, I hope to hear from ya’ll!! Often, and plenty. Keep me up to date!!!! I’ll have internet in my room in a few days, (although I don’t know when I’m gonna be able to post this, so…..) and I’ll be checking my email often!!! Miss ya’ll!!!!

Your local (or not so local – Carrie!) college student!

Natasha Rothchild

Written Sunday Aug 21, 2005

Okay. So. I’m in my dorm room. All by myself because none of my room mates play volleyball or soccer (which is good because it means that I won’t be with someone 24/7 for season.) It’s an odd feeling really. But it’s awesome at the same time. I have my space (Which for the next two weeks is the whole room!) and I get to do with that space what I wish. My sister kindly took my new sheets home and washed them for me. Hey Mom, we didn’t think to have her take the comforter (also new) home too. I’ve got clothes all over the place, but the shelves are almost organized. The hope is that I won’t hit my head when I wake up every morning. We have practice at 8 tomorrow morning, breakfast at 7:15. We’re running two-a-days, each two hours for the first three days, then it’s official. So we’ll know on Thursday. Anywho, I’m going to go now. I’m tired, and I have a big day tomorrow.

Lata!

1 comment:

Lesa said...

Yay! Tasha, I am so excited to see how the Lord stretches and challenges you during these four years! College is an amazing time in life, and I am SO glad that He chose Simpson for you!! :) Keep me posted!