Saturday, March 31, 2007

So it's been almost three weeks...not my fault!!!
The first week there was nothing I could do about it because I was home on Spring Break and we were moving and the DSL didn't get changed over and we had no Internet. ("And like, no phone!" If you know what that's from, let me know - you'll be my hero.)
And then last week my niece Tate from Boise was at school with me, and I barely had time to do my homework, let alone post.
But now, now I'm posting.
I'm home at the moment, I came home yesterday to take Tate to the airport this morning (we left at 4 am...) and I'm heading back tonight to spend the rest of the night and tomorrow reading like crazy and trying to catch up.

The thing about blogging is that your supposed to have something interesting or at least intelligent to say. What if you don't have anything very interesting or remotely intelligent to say?

Alright, that's it. Later. Skippy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, that is so totally from You've Got Mail! "His elbows could be in splints....."

Nicole said...

Well even if u never say anything interesting or intelligent, it's still fun to read...'cause sumtimes it makes me laugh and that's always good right? So email, this cool thing we do online instead of writing letters, still have not gotten a reply from you and it makes me sad. lol :) ily

Lesa said...

Um, pretty sure you're done with school by now, right? Update? WE MISS YOU!! :)