Sunday, March 04, 2007

Once again I have failed in my duties as a Blog Writer.
I will honestly attempt to get better, but we'll have to take it slowly. I'll start with an attempt to blog once a week, and as I get better I'll aim for twice a week.

Lets see what's happened since my last blog:

I got through my first set of midterms and am now upon my second. There's something wrong with having two sets of 'midterms'. Bio test on Friday, Bio lab test on Tuesday; Psych paper due Wednesday; Phil paper due Monday and another one due on the 26th that I have to read a DISGUSTINGLY boring book for; NT quiz on Monday, test on Wednesday and quiz on Friday. It's going to be a busy week.

Our boys made it to the final round of Regionals, but didn't make it to Nationals. I'm fairly certain that they will next year as we have no Seniors on the team.

The answer to the trivia question is an hour and a half. Which is why if you don't have a full hour and an half to sleep, you should only sleep for 15 or 20 minutes - otherwise you wake up when you are at the deepest part of the sleep cycle and are groggy and mean. :(

Onto something exciting!!! God is doing amazing things in the life of one of my girls!!!! I cannot tell you what a blessing it is to watch Him work in someone's life, especially when you can't feel him working in your life.

Okay - I'm off to go do my Biology flash cards.

Love from Skippy!!!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Tasha you are so busy it's frightning sumtimes. :) ily!