Tuesday, March 13, 2007

God is GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Ya wanna know why? Here, let me tell you:

1. It's SUNNY outside!!!!
2. I have the GREATEST friends in the world!!!!!!
3. I'm going home this weekend!!!!
4. We're finally moving this weekend!!!!
5. I get to see Becc on Monday for the first time in months!!!!
6. I get to spend a week and a half with my long lost niece from Boise!!!!
7. There are people who love me enough (I have no idea why) to come help us move on Saturday!!!!
8. I get to see T.K. in 72 hours!!!
9. I get to see my chiropractor on Wednesday!!!! (Yes, that is AFTER we move.)
10. Professors at Simpson are AMAZING!!!!

So those are the first 10 reasons that popped into my head, there are about a zillion others.

OH!!! And here's#11 - this makes the second post in a week!!!!

Love to ALL!!!!
Skippy

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Now how could we not luv u? :)