Friday, March 09, 2007

Yay!!! I made it!!! Another post within a week!!!! SWEET!!!!!!!

There is no real point to this post, I have nothing great to say. But I do have something kinda cool to share! This week is Genesis week, and our chapel speaker has been Christ Brown - he's a storyteller. It's AMAZING!!!! He brings the stories from the Bible to life in a crazy insane way!!!
Anyway, I would suggest that you check him out (www.northcoastchurch.com) if you're interested, there should be some sermons online.

So life is crazy, that's nothing new.

Going to go eat what they call food in the cafe - it might actually be decent because we have visitors on campus.

Love to all,
Skippy

2 comments:

Nicole said...

lol...ure cafeteria food decent? lol just kidding...ily

Lesa said...

Chris Brown was our campus pastor for 3 years at APU! He had the greatest impact on my life!! I am SOOOO excited that you got to hear him. It was devastating when he was called to San Diego to pastor a church, because we definitely lost something great! :) I LOVE CHRIS BROWN!!