Thursday, May 10, 2007

It has officially been more than a month since I have posted anything. Almost a month and a half. Hmmm...

Anyway!!! So - what has happened since March 31st?
Well...I made it through Easter, three birthdays in one week, and finals.
And then I started work!!! I work for six hours on Friday the 27th setting up for graduation. Most of it in the sun, setting up 3,000 white chairs. Then, I spent five hours on Saturday the 28th - taking them all down. Oh yea - loads of fun!!!!
Monday the 30th was First Aid and CPR training day - I'm certified!!! (No, not certifiably insane - that's you!)
Tuesday we moved - Nicole and I - down the hall, up the stairs, through the lobby, and into the room I'm in now!!! I'm still getting settled in, but whatever - it's all good!!!!

The first week of May was 9-5, every day. Crazy work. Fun work, but crazy work. This week has been more low key, and more sporadic. Next week I only work Tuesday and Wednesday.

There's really nothing else going on. I get up, I go to work, I come back, I go to my other job, I sleep. Same-o, same-o every day.

Trivia question!!!!!! What president's last real tooth and four sets of dentures on display at a Dentistry Museum??

Love to all - yes, that means even you.
Skippy

1 comment:

Nicole said...

This is exciting...sounds u've had a busy month. :) Oh I may be @ the rally now...idk yet tho. We'll see. luv ya!