Sunday, October 08, 2006

Hey folks.

Well, its been a long week. Lemme give you the Cliff Notes version:

Disneyland was GREAT!!! We had a blast!!!! The flight home was good, the drive up to Biggs wasn't bad. When we got home K and the kids had moved out, so we had lots of adjusting to do. This week was okay in classes, although I had a LOT of catch up work to do. Work went well, but I was exhausted by the time the week was over. We had a long weekend this weekend - THANK YOU JESUS!!!! So I didn't have classes on Friday and I won't have classes tomorrow. Because of that, I have appts tomorrow, and the last - my favorite!! - is with my chiropractor!!! So after over a month, my hip finally gets to go back where its supposed to!!!!!!! YAY ME!!!!!!

Last night I spent 9 hours babysitting 5 children under the age of 11. It was great. No really, it was fun!!!

Okay, leaving now because, well, because I want to.

But wait!!!! Trivia!!!

The last question was about Czech and Slovakia - brownie points to Lesa for getting the right answer!!!!

This weeks question is . . . what percent of the Great Salt Lake is salt? And what is the average for the Oceans?

Love to all!!!
Skippy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the ocean is about 3 to 3.5 percent salt. i learned that in my water resources class. love ya brady