Friday, September 29, 2006

A week and a day - I'm back to long periods of time between posts - SORRY!!! I thought that I had posted something last Sunday night, apparently it didn't go through. I don't remember everything that was in it, I do know that I said I was VERY excited, but I didn't tell you why. In fact, I believe I said that it would all make sense on Tuesday night. The reason? Lemme tell you:

Monday - I went to three classes and then my sister picked me up and we rushed home and picked up mom and then rushed the airport. We flew from Sacramento to LAX where my grandfather picked us up and took us back to his house.
Tuesday - we got up and that afternoon my sister took me to CBU (California Baptist University) to surprise (and I mean SURPRISE) my best friend, Rebecca. She had ABSOLUTELY no idea that I was coming!!! It was SOOOOO much fun!!!!
On Wednesday Grandpa brought us into Anaheim and dropped us off at the Disneyland hotel. We spent Wednesday in Disneyland and went to dinner at a place by the hotel called Hook's Pointe.
Thursday we went into Fantasyland (early entry!!!) and then over to California Adventure. This was Mom's first time on Soarin, and she loved it!!!!! Jocelyn, although she has been on this ride several times, still loves it, as do I.
Today (Friday) we're headed to Goofy's Kitchen for a character brunch, and then into Disneyland to finish up. We're watching the parade of dreams this afternoon, and the last thing on the agenda is the 50th Fireworks show. Inbetween the parade and the fireworks is my FAVORITE part of the whole place - Fantasmic. It is the best music!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

Okay, I have to go now. I must finish getting ready so we can be down at the restaurant on time.
Love to all!!!
Skippy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So VERY glad you are all having a good time. Not much going on here, just trying to get ready to move. I HATE moving but I've done it so often that I should consider it a profession!!!!
Have Mom called - missed having heard from anyone this week!!!
Love to you all-
K

Lesa said...

I didn't know you were coming down here! :) Have a great time!

Nicole said...

Hey...we're headed to Disneyland the 14th-18th...I'm excited. Our passes expire the 22nd so...anyways, oh Michelle may be talking to u sumtime about me 'cause I (on accident) mentioned that I wasn't doing all too good and so she wants to know what's up and I didn't have time to tell her last night so I told her to talk to u...anyways I'll go now...oh go to my myspace pg. and read my blog about tennis...bye!