Tuesday, October 10, 2006

MY FEET HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that's how I feel about that!!! Just thought you like to know!!!!! And so far tonight, homework seems to be going fairly well, so I can take a moment and post!!!

Two days!!! Do you see that?!?! TWO DAYS!!!!! Since then, I'm back at school. Today was okay - but I've been on the run since 8 this morning, and I'm tired!!!!

We had two soccer games today - Men and Women vs. Menlo. Both teams lost, but they both put up a good fight!!!!

Other than that...not much is going on. I can't post a new trivia question, because no one answered my last question!! So get on it people!!!

Love you!! Skippy

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Trying to Comment

Jocelyn said...

Yay me!

Nicole said...

Ok so I totally feel 4 u there...my feet huret 2! Disneyland was fun tho...we won't b goin' back 4 awhile after this. lol well I will see u Sat.!