Sunday, October 29, 2006

Delayed for reasons out of my control.

I really REALLY would have posted on Wednesday, but Blogger wouldn't let me. And I have tried several times since then, and FINALLY today it let me on.

So there's my excuse. Deal with it.

K. Updates on the home front - life is interesting. That's all I'm saying. I'll fill ya'll in later.

Updates from the school front - Soccer is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I managed to survive through Midnight Madness!!!! Yay God for strength and patience and factors out of my control!!!!!!!!!!!

Updates on . . . another front - I got glasses!!! Oh wait, I told you all that. Well, you'll just have to wait for me to have a cute picture and then I'll put it up. Maybe.

Trivia answer - Yes dear Andrea!!!! That is correct!!!!! The Great Antilles are made up of four islands, five nations. Haiti and the Dominican Republic share an island, then you have Jamaica, Cuba and Puerto Rico which is actually a dependent and not an independent state.

New Trivia: the highest water fall in the world is?????????

Love to all from the Skippy!!!!!

Major Skippy

P.S. MPM folk - Retreat weekend the 17-19, RALLY on the 18th!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the tallest waterfall is called Angel Falls in Venesuela.