Saturday, October 21, 2006

Lala, whatever.

Lalalalala - so its been a while.

I'm SORRY Brady!!!!!! (See, I can write to you other than in an email!)

Things have been INSANE!!! I know that I say that all the time - but for real - INSANE!!!!
School and work and school and work and homework and coming home to have a crazy weekend and then back to school and work and school and work and then maybe I can sleep after.....oh say - finals?

Anyway - prayer group is going well . . . classes are going well (think I'm gonna meet my grade goal!) and work is going well. We're gearing up for Midnight Madness - if you read this and you go to Simpson, you had BETTER be there!!!!!!! (for those of you who don't know - Midnight Madness is an event put on by the Athletic Department once a year in October to get the students pumped up for basketball season.)

God is good - all the time!!!! Just thought I'd throw that in there, to remind you all in case you forgot!!!

I got glasses today - its been interesting, to say the least!!!! Maybe, if you're lucky, I'll a post a picture.....maybe not.

Congratulations to both Brady and Andrea!!!!! You are both correct - isn't it crazy that a lake is almost 10 times saltier than the ocean?!?!!?!? It's crazy!!!!!

K, new trivia. This is a multi answer question - what are the Greater Antilles???

Love to all!!!!

Skippy

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I saw ure glasses...I was wondering why u had those. lol :) I replies 2 the email just so u know...