Saturday, November 04, 2006

What is this? The Andrea and Brady show? Doesn't anyone else have some input???

Correct Brady!!!!!! Angel Falls in Venezuela is the highest waterfall in the world.


Well, we're full swing into basketball...okay maybe half swing. We had a Women's Basketball tournament this weekend: three days, four teams, six games, 18 hours on the time card. Our girls did pretty well, and we were mostly injury free until tonight.

We have a tournament just after Thanksgiving, but that's it for the month of November - which is SUPER exciting because it means I might be able to concentrate on only 10 things instead of 12 for once.

Home is interesting as ever, I really will have a nice long blog about the whole story the first week in December. Until then, just keep praying.

Which brings me to another point - prayer request.
I have several, but I've shortened it down to this: I need some guidance and reassurance from God about everything that's going on and where He wants me to be headed. If you think to pray for me, I would greatly appreciate it.

And again - if you have anything you would like me to pray about, just let me know and I'd be glad to do so!!!!

New trivia!!!!!! Africa has three 'great' lakes - what are they?

Love to all from the beautiful Simpson bubble,

Skippy

P.S. Duane-n-ator - you called me General the other day on the phone - does that mean I get another promotion?

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I saw u last night!! I was like asleep throughout the entire game so I had no idea what was going on..lol
luv ya!
Nicole

p.s-I think u know what I need prayer 4...if not...

Lesa said...

Lakes Victoria, Malawi, and Tanganyika. Needed Google for 2 out of 3, LOL. :)

Anonymous said...

he called you that because you might be taking over camp this summer, circumstances being what they are. So, only a promotion if things get too crazy. Make sense? Love to all, check your email, see you soon, Corinne & com.