Saturday, December 17, 2005

Home, Home, Home, Home - HOME -

"It won't be long before we'll all be there with . . . 'a lil ole snowflake, Eskimo pie, chocolate and vanilla for you and I! Boom de de boom de de boom de de boom."

I love that movie!!!! And brownie points to anyone besides Rebecca who can tell me what it's from!!!! As you guessed, I'm home, for three weeks. Three long weeks. Christmas, New Year's, recuperation. That's the plan, and lots and lots of work. Lots and lots of it.

That's pretty much all I can say . . . finals are over (obviously), don't have grades yet cuz the stupid site won't work. Allergies are acting up, who's surprised?

Umm . . . okay. So that's all, I hope you all have a great break and I'm sure that I'll talk to you all between now and then. I love you all!!

Merry Christmas, and don't forget the Reason for the Season!

Love in Christ,

Natasha

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Uh... Tasha it's like the 21st and the last time you posted was the 17th! No i'm joking! :)