Friday, December 23, 2005

GOD is good . . .

It's true, He is. And I love Him for it. Quick update - things are okay but crazy here. Dad REALLY needs prayer, so if you all would pray for him, I would appreciate it!!! He's having health problems and memory problems and it's just not good, so please pray.

Also, I have a unspoken prayer request (Well, it's spoken, just undefined), please pray that God continues to give me the right words, and that hearts and minds are opened!!!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good morning!!! (It;s 1:17, that's morning!!!!)

Natasha

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I'll be praying!!!!!!!! Be praying for grandpa also! And yes i'm praying again!

dilsiriw said...

hi there, prayer does work. trust me on this, He will answer in His time and whatever happens He knows how to handle it!

He sure is wonderful! Love Him too.