Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Random.....

Hey, can I help it if I like snow? It was totally random though, last week it was 60 degrees and then Monday it SNOWED!!! And now it's 44 degrees!!! Complete craziness!!!

Umm....finals start in 12 days...... I have two finals, two exams and a paper due. One of my finals is the week before; and at least one of the exams will be fairly simple.
This weekend we're having a floor gift exchange and a dorm wide christmas party. I'm working this weekend at two games, and next weekend at...I'm not sure how many.
Monday night I'm going home for half an hour - to take pictures for the Church Directory - and then coming back up for a final the next morning.

At the moment I'm taking a break from a 'Nutritional Assessment' that is due tomorrow. I had to write down everything I ate for three days, and then go find how much protein, carbs, fat, vitamins etc was in it. Boring and time consuming. But I'm listening to Christmas music so it can't be all bad!!!


I'm going to go do homework now. Later.

Natasha

2 comments:

Nicole said...

i'm sure it showed up a lot! anyway sounds like lots a fun! oh and u should know by now that i can't help but make fun of u!

Nicole said...

But u can help it if u post or not! C'mon it's been like 10 days since your last post! Quit being busy!